Tour Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah - Free with the Las Vegas Power Pass
Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah Museum
Las Vegas Power Pass Benefits:
Free enty to Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah with Las Vegas Pass
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: $25.00
Home of world-renowned entertainer Wayne Newton, Casa de Shenandoah is a magnificent 52-acre ranch, which has only recently been opened to the public!
Your visit begins at the Wayne Newton Casa de Shenandoah Visitor Center, where guests can purchase tickets and browse at the Shops at Shenandoah. Enjoy an introductory short film about Wayne Newton, his creation of Casa de Shenandoah from designing and building to completing it in 1976, then head across the street to the beautiful estate.
Once you enter through the gilded gates, you will forget you are in Las Vegas. Casa de Shenandoah boasts 52 acres of lush landscaping, natural artesian ponds and waterfalls. You'll even spot the resident free-roaming peacocks, swans, geese and a variety of exotic birds.
The first air-conditioned stop is the Museum, where visitors will see Wayne Newton’s extensive car collection, board his private jet and tour his vast memorabilia collection including gifts from close friends Frank Sinatra, Jack Benny, Nat King Cole, and Elvis Presley. Wayne’s Native American artifacts and his touching tribute to the military are also featured. Learn about Wayne’s award-winning Arabian horses whilst browsing the range of horse ribbons and trophies. Watch Wayne tells first-hand the history and meaning behind some of his favorite items via HD video
Guests will then head to the equine area where they will see Wayne Newton’s champion Arabian horses. Various showcases include horses swimming in the state-of-the-art equine swimming pool and/or a horse demonstration. The visit also includes Wayne's Exotic Animal Exhibit, including Penguin Island, Monkey Manor, Wallaby World and many more animal habitats. Come meet all of the animals that are a part of Wayne’s family.
- General Admission to Wayne Newton Museum (self-guided)
- Please be advised: transportation to Ranch & Visitor's Center is not included
Did You Know...
- Known as “Mr. Las Vegas,” entertainer Wayne Newton performed over 25,000 shows in Las Vegas! Together with Frank Sinatra and Elvis, Wayne was named one of the top three entertainers of the century in Nevada and around the world.
- Recognized globally for his signature song, “Danke Schoen,” Wayne recorded many more hit singles including “Daddy, Don’t You Walk So Fast,” “Red Roses For a Blue Lady” and “Years.” Wayne performed live to more than 40 million people and recorded and released 165 albums to date.
- The people of Las Vegas and the State of Nevada gave him one of their highest honors - he is one of only two people in Las Vegas history to receive the city’s Medal of Honor. He has also been named Ambassador of Goodwill for the state of Nevada.
- McCarran International Airport’s main thoroughfare was renamed “Wayne Newton Boulevard" and it’s just a few miles from Casa de Shenandoah!
Please Note: Pass must be presented at Wayne Newton’s Casa de Shenandoah Visitor Center (Hours: Open daily, 10:00 - 16:00). Tour duration: 1 hour. Upgrade to Mansion, Platinum & Diamond tour payable at the Visitor's Center.
|Tour Duration- 1 Hour|
|Monday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 16.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
3310 E Sunset Road | Las Vegas, NV 89120