Free entry to the Stratosphere Tower - save $18
Las Vegas Power Pass Benefits:
Free entry to the Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: $18.00
Ever wondered what it would be like to stand on the tallest observation tower in the United States? Well now you can! The Stratosphere Observation Deck offers unparalleled panoramic views over Las Vegas and the valley. At 1,149 feet it’s the tallest building in Vegas and in all of west of the Mississippi River.
Zoom to the top in the double-decker elevators, travelling at speeds of 1,800 feet per minute (that’s three floors a second!) and pop your ears along the way! The iconic Stratosphere Tower is not to be missed and is one of the most memorable things you’ll do in all of Vegas. Make sure you pack your camera as you won’t want to forget the stunning view.
If you time it right, you can even catch a breath-taking sunset, or go up when its dark to see the city fall under its colourful and abundant lights.
Things to see:
- Dine at the top of the tower in the ‘Top of the World’ restaurant for a meal to remember
- If you can stomach your vertigo, there’s even a bungee jump SkyJump, where you’ll plummet 261m on a high speed decent wire
- There’s even a mall and casino as well as a hotel all in the same complex and tower
- Big Shot is the ride within the Stratosphere tower, the highest thrill ride in the world if you want some more adrenaline
• The Stratosphere is situated on the site of the former Vegas World Casino
• AirBar The highest bar in Las Vegas, up in the Stratosphere’s peak
• The Stratosphere was originally designed on the Eiffel Tower, however the lack of available space to build meant they had to downsize the footprint and instead were inspired by radio transmission towers
Please Note: pickup your tower tickets at Ship & Anchor Tattoo prior to visiting the Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck. Ship & Anchor Tatoo is located in the Tower Shops Mall on the second level at the top of the escalator near the McDonald's Restaurant. During poor weather conditions the rides at the top of the Stratosphere Tower may be closed.
Ship & Anchor Tattoo Opening Times:
24 hours, 7 days per week
2000 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV United States
Telephone: (702) 432-4801
Las Vegas Power Pass customers can also enjoy a Ship & Anchor Tattoo Special offer: 10% off any $150 purchase of merchandise, tattoos and piercing
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||10.00 - 01.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 01.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 01.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 01.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 02.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 02.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 01.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
2000 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas, Nevada 89104,