Free entry to Springs Preserve Las Vegas
Springs Preserve Las Vegas
Las Vegas Power Pass Benefits:
Free entry to Springs Preserve Las Vegas & 10% discount in gift shop
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: $18.95
Nicknamed the ‘miracle in Mojave’ the Springs Preserve Las Vegas is the oasis in the desert. Founded on the home of ancient tribes and Spanish explorers, it’s now a 180 acre attraction that mixes history, culture, the great outdoors and many fun activities and exhibits.
From stunning botanical gardens to walking trails, a wetland area, live animals and museums, Springs Preserve is a great day out of the busting city of Vegas. Get in touch with nature and discover the true rugged landscape of the Mojave desert and Nevada State.
Things to see:
- Butterfly Habitat
- Farmers Market every week
- Mad Science Mania
- Botanical Gardens
- DesertSol solar powered home
- Children’s playground
- Nevada State Museum (free with the Power Pass)
• There are approximately 900,000 black bears in North America and in Nevada they’re becoming even more popular…
• There are over 70 different types of butterfly in Nevada
• Gila Monsters are a venomous beaded lizard native to the south-western US and Mexico – spot them in their burrows in the Origen Museum
Show your Power Pass and receive a 10% discount in the exclusive Springs Preserve gift shop.
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 18.00|
Closed: Thanksgiving & Christmas Day
Loading Map - Please wait...
333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89107,