Free entry to the Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat
Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat
Las Vegas Power Pass Benefits:
Free entry to Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: $19.95
Take a walk on the wild side in Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden in The Mirage Hotel. Home to some of the most beautiful animals in the world, from majestic blank panthers, to stunning white lions and tigers, not to mention their amazing Dolphin Habitat which is home to a family of bottlenose dolphins.
The big cat and dolphin habitats have been created as naturally as possible to replicate the wild. The Dolphin enclosure is a true feat of zoological design and aims to provide both an educational and research facility, as well as be a top Vegas attraction for all ages.
Things to see:
- 2.5 million gallon Dolphin Habitat with artificial coral reef sand floors
- Big Cat Habitat home to panthers, leopards, tigers and lions
- Learn about fascinating facts about the animals through detailed exhibits and live interactions and feeding with the centres zoologists and researchers
• Black Panthers can live up to 20 years in the wild
• White Lions are not albino lions, they just have a lighter pigmentation
• The bottlenose dolphin can hold its breath underwater for up to 7 minutes but will usually breathe 2 - 3 times per minute
see the: full list of attractions included
|Please call the attraction for opening times|
|Last Admission: 30mins before closing|
Loading Map - Please wait...
3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109