Free entry to Hollywood Cars Museum – save $15
Hollywood Cars Museum
Las Vegas Power Pass Benefits:
Free entry to Hollywood Cars Museum
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: $15
Petrol heads – this one is for you! If you like your four wheels, the Hot Rod City’s Hollywood Cars Museum is the place to go. A world-class collection of some of the most recognised and iconic vehicles in the world, the Cars Museum is home to the one and only Batmobile, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and the Back to the Future car, Delorean.
The Hot Rod City Hollywood Cars Museum by Jay Ohrberg will blow your mind and you won’t have seen anything like it. From wild automobile masterpieces from beyond the realm of Hollywood and any imagination, you’ll see a bunk bed hot rod, a piano car, a surf-buggy car and a 40-foot pink hot tub convertible limo!
LIBERACE GARAGE - NEW for 2016
The Liberace Foundation for the Performing and Creative Arts will unveil a brand new museum that will showcase legendary automobiles from his stage acts. The museum will be located inside the Hollywood Cars Museum.
The new experience will feature vehicles such as:
• The 1961 Rolls Royce Phantom V limousine, which was used for his acts at the Las Vegas Hilton and shown in the award-winning HBO movie, "Behind the Candelabra"
• The Liberace Crystal Roadster which he rode onto Radio City Music Hall's stage
• The London Taxi he used to pick up friends at the Palms Springs Airport
• Liberace's 1956 Rolls Royce Convertible which he would fly out of during performances
In addition to the vehicles, additional photos and artifacts from Liberace's homes will also be on display.
- The Hollywood Car Museum is a partnership between legendary car collector Michael Dezer and Guinness world record car builder Jay Ohrberg
- Dezer is owner of The Miami Auto Museum and owns one of the world’s largest vehicle collections
- Ohrberg, dubbed he "King of Show Cars” has created some of the most famous and spectacular vehicles for the small and large screens
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 17.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
5115 Dean Martin Drive, #905 , Las Vegas, Nevada 89118,